Duties and Responsibilities
- To practice and help develop clinical pharmacy and good pharmacy practices within the hospital.
- To follow and implement Policy and Procedure Guidelines (PPG’s) of the Department and Hospital.
- To assist with the design and implementation of Pharmacy Work Instructions.
- To maintain safe, efficient, patient-orientated pharmaceutical care for pharmaceutical services within the hospital.
- Be involved with aseptic dispensing including PN calculation with the assistance of technical staff.
- Advise Medical and Nursing staff and assist with pharmaceutical patient care in accordance with the Good Practice Guides and Policy and procedures Guides of the Department.
- Involvement with clinical audit and the setting of policies/guidelines for pharmacy related activities in the hospital.
- Participate with the development and management of patient education and counselling.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Public Administration
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies