External audit or external audit is an independent accounting function that works through a specialized intermediary from outside the organization,
His task is to examine the documents and accounting books thoroughly, to express a neutral and objective opinion, and to assess the financial and risk-related aspects in order to comply with the requirements of legal auditing, and for the purpose of concluding writing a report showing the fairness of the general budget for the financial position of the institution, and the fairness of its closing accounts for the result of its work for the financial period. that have been audited.
Auditing and reviewing companies’ financial information and providing feedback accordingly
Verify that the financial statements are free of any errors or any theft, fraud or fraud
Presenting reports, results and suggestions based on the outputs of external audits
Evaluate financial statements and situations
The external auditor is responsible for determining the credibility and fairness of the balance sheet and financial statements, especially those approved by external parties
US. Financial advisory & audit firm
– Fluency in both Arabic and English: writing, reading and speaking.
– University degree in accounting and certified from the competent authorities (Bachelor of Commerce).
– Proficiency in dealing with accounting software (electronic)
– Age not more than 30 years.
– More than 2 to 6 years of experience.
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Economics & Financial Consulting
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 4
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 23 Max: 30