Account Manager ICT| AFET| Abu Dhabi
Overview of the role.
The role is based in Abu Dhabi and will be responsible for executing the overall strategic plan for development business of, hyper-converged infrastructure, cyber security, SD-WAN, Data center, virtualization, unified communication and collaboration, mobility and analytics, and Data network solutions.
What you will do:
- Ensure achieving division targeted bookings and gross margins, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Alignment with business partners.
- Attending key partners and customers events.
- Sharing company achievements with customers.
- Attract and retain new customers.
- Geographical expansion.
- Increase profitability with the right pricing strategy in place, this includes closing the right number of deals and defining key accounts.
- Strive for improvement.
- Cross-selling AFET solutions and upskilling knowledge.
- Sales planning and opportunity scoping.
Required Skills to be successful:
Strong verbal communication skills.
Strong written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain solid relationships.
Attention to detail.
Solid presentation skills to both individuals and group.
Ability to both lead a team and work as a productive team member.
Languages: English / Arabic.
What equips you for the role
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Graduate Engineer in Electronics / Electrical or equivalent. Minimum Experience:
Minimum 2+ years of experience in sales of Information Communication Technology products and solutions.
- Job Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies