Duties and Responsibilities:
• 3-way match, process invoices, record transactions in ERP system.
• Reviews appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment for non-PO invoices.
• Handle vendor inquiries and resolve related issues.
• Account reconciliations
• Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
• Assists in monthly closings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least one-year full cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Ability to multi-task in face paced environment, meet deadlines with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must have strong work ethics
- Proficient in MS Office.
Working Schedule; Monday to Friday (12:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma