Administration Assistant | Hertz | Logistics and Supply Chain | Dubai
Overview of the role:
To provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office. To manage daily tasks and monthly reports regarding, but not limited to, raising LPO, Invoicing, manpower expenses, Fuel expenses etc. This must be achieved in the most cost effective and efficient way as continuous improvement is the paramount in achieving the financial and operational targets.
What you will do:
Admin tasks Requirements:
- Monitoring and maintaining stationary stock
- Monthly reporting on expenses.
- Management of manpower records
- Vendor management
- Monitoring of Government Permit and approvals
- Create LPO in Ariba as per the confirmed General procurement orders.
- GRN and verification to be done once the product/service is procured and ready.
- Monitoring and verifying invoices.
- Check on all open LPOs and follow up with the vendor for invoices.
- Credit note submissions
- Timely review of vendor rates and services .
Required Skills to be successful:
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to plan and organize effectively
• Professional communication and presentational (written and verbal) skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence.
What equips you for the role:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• At least 2 years experience in Administration or similar role
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies