Overview of the job: –
The role of an aesthetic nurse practitioner is highly interactive and requires great interpersonal skills to deal with daily tasks. While verbal communication is important, behavioral cues and tactics are needed as well as active listening. Knowing how to be a team player is one of the most valuable skills to have.
A great aesthetic nurse practitioner should be able to answer any questions their clients might have. You need to know how to effectively and thoroughly communicate every detail about an impending procedure and what the recovery will look like. The details of a procedure or treatment should also be presented to the patient in simple language, so they can fully understand what will happen and feel at ease.
When administering treatments, you need to have considerable attention to detail to ensure the safety of everyone involved, especially the client.
You should be well-versed in the tools that are at your disposal and which one can safely and efficiently get the job done. You also need to understand the different techniques you can utilize and what region of the body they will be most effective in.
Aesthetic nurses have a wide range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Help clients follow through with their post-procedure care plans by providing education about aftercare requirements
- Working with other medical staff members to ensure the well-being of clients during and after procedures
- Ensure clients feel comfortable during procedures by explaining what will happen during treatment
- Performing diagnostic testing such as taking blood samples, administering injections
- Performing laser hair removal, muscles stimulation, and fat freezing (after doctor’s recommendation)
- Helping people through the use of non-invasive, in-office treatments such as injectables and skincare treatments.
- Aesthetic nurses help dermatologists, providing pre-and post-procedure care as well as delivering care to clients under the supervision of a physician.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Medical & Healthcare Equipment
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location