– Responsible for receiving, moving, checking and storing the incoming stock
– Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type and acceptable quality
– Filling bulk items on the assembly racks.
– Preparing reports showing damaged or missing parts in stock.
– Monitoring consumables and handling the manual replenishment of the stock.
– Painting finished products according the order specifications.
– Packing and Labelling the products and preparing for dispatch.
– Supporting the assembly and service if required
– Maintaining the machinery in the workshop
– Bachelors degree
– Experience 1 to 2 years in an industrial environment.
– Quality and safety oriented character
– Fluent in Arabic and English
– Willingness to learn additional tasks
– Flexibility to work outside the regular working hours – if required
– Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies