Executes the renewal pricing process and assist pricing managers in reviewing and implementing the contractual terms.
1- Renewals Workflow;
- Prepare and check technical results of groups due for renewal on monthly basis.
- Identify major medical conditions of groups due for renewal and bring in notice to the pricing manager and medical underwriter.
- Supervise the preparation of quotations as per the price and product changes set by the pricing managers.
2- Pricing Analytics;
- Prepare pricing analysis and related Cognos reports.
3- New Product Development;
- Load the pricing of new products and set the appropriate risk controls and contribution margins.
4- Clients’ Reports;
- Run the automated reports (frequent users report, management information report) and ensure that they are in line with the projected technical results.
- Assist pricing managers in preparing ad hoc reports and technical results for major clients.
5- Department reports;
- Assist in preparing the department periodical reports and maintain renewals and new business log sheets.
- Monitor loss ratios of major accounts using Cognos reports and report on underwriting contribution on monthly basis.
6- Automation & Digitization;
- Initiate automation and digitization pricing and reporting activities.
- Leverage technology solutions to further strengthen the pricing control environment.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Insurance & TPA
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 1
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Mathematic/Actuarial Science/Finance/Economics or any relevant business major