The appointee to this position will take responsibility for revenue growth through new business generation and maintaining a successful commercial relationship between the Company and its customers in the Enterprise space. The individual will use his/her experience in business development and account management to drive revenue through selected key partners as well as generating business with several key end users. Required to initiate, devise, and make sales plans, budgets, monitor the business progress as per the target guidelines, ensure achieving sales target, gross margins targets in accordance with approved budgets.
- Key Account Management
- Meet the allocated revenue targets for new business and for the allocated key partners.
- Identifying potential end customers and drive new business opportunities to the Company partners to fulfil.
- Should have excellent relationship in Oil & Gas , Utilities and working with large enterprises.
- Achieve Orders, Invoicing, Margins & Collections as per the Budget/KRA
- Effective pipeline management, budgeting, forecasting, reporting & periodic review with Business Unit Head. Improvement of customer satisfaction through number of customer visits, market share per market segment, new customers / period etc.
- Prepare the most suitable and competitive offer along with/without pre-sales team to meet the needs of the customer in partnership with the principals and in accordance with Company’s policies on margins and profits.
- Generating leads, Preparation of RFP/Tender response, Queries & Bid closure.
- Build sustainable relationships with Customers
- Developing proper database on market information & competitors.
- Well organized, analytical, detail-oriented and quality-minded, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
Required profile and experience:
- Graduate, preferably engineering, with a business management degree and exposed to latest technology and trends in the business domain.
- Experience of at least 6 to 10 years in Telecom System Integration Business.
- Experience in Oman market is a must.
- Experience in wireless solutions,
- Should have worked in a company established in similar business, in a similar position
- Experience in Telecommunication Sales to large enterprise customers especially wireless, PMR and satellite solutions.
- Experience in managing indirect customers and developing and implementing sales plans to maintain revenue growth.
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 10