Shall be responsible for Project Automation & Instrumentation Engineering of Control Automation Systems, Safety Systems, Instrumentation, Communication Systems, related Field Cabling, etc. for Projects in various market sectors and related Designing, Product Selections, Technical Submittal Preparation, Programming, Execution, Testing & Commissioning. Shall also have Commercial basic knowledge of the Automation & Instrumentation Systems.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The candidate shall be responsible for Designing, Product Selection, Technical Submittal Preparation, Programming, Execution, Testing & Commissioning of Automation, Safety Systems and Instrumentation Systems.
- Studying the RFQ documents, Specifications, Client’s System Architectures, P&I Drawings, Cause & Effect documents, Single Line Diagrams and then selection of appropriate solution/products required for the project implementation.
- Preparation of detailed Technical Submittals like, System Architectures, Bill of Materials Preparation, Datasheets, Specification Compliance Statements, I/O lists, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Cable Schedule, Co-ordinate with the Design/Draughting Team to prepare appropriate GA, Wiring Diagrams, BOM required for Technical submission.
- Programming, Software Development of PLC, ESD, F&G, RTU, HMI, SCADA, DCS Testing & Commissioning.
- Communication Systems Designing, Product selections, Configuration, Testing & Commissioning.
- Instrumentation Systems Designing, Product selections, Configuration, Testing & Commissioning.
- Shall be capable of working independently and shall have good communication skills.
- Shall work with Design team to support them related to designing the Projects won by us.
- Shall be capable to do the best techno-commercial selection of automation, safety systems, instrumentation, communication system products from various reputed manufacturers.
- Shall have technical & configuration knowledge of various Communication protocols.
- Shall have the knowledge of Oil & Gas, Water – Waste Water, District Cooling, Manufacturing, Infrastructure project applications.
- Attend techno-commercial meetings with product OEMs for most suitable product selections and for commercial negotiations.
The candidate shall have below listed skill sets in the above listed Solutions/Products and Market sectors / Project applications.
- · Programming & Software Development
- · Testing & Commissioning
- · Execution of Projects using above-mentioned Solutions & Products
- · Application Engineering knowledge
- · In-depth Technical knowledge
- · Most economical Solution & Product selection knowledge
- Shall have in-depth technical knowledge of PLC, SCADA, HMI, RTU, Safety Systems, DCS, Communication devices, Instruments, etc from various reputed product manufacturers.
- Shall have the knowledge of Hazardous area classifications in the Oil & Gas project applications and the Panel & Instruments Ex ratings required according to Zone classifications.
Academic and Trade Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Controls / Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum experience of 4 – 7 years in the relevant field
The candidate shall have programming & commissioning experience in at least any of the two makes of Automation Systems listed below;
- Honeywell ControlEdge PLC and HMI
- Siemens S7400, S71500, S71200 PLCs, HMI and WinCC SCADA
- ABB AC500 PLC and HMI
- Schneider Electric M580, M340 PLCs, HMI and SCADA
- Rockwell ControlLogix, CompactLogix PLCs and SCADA
- Emerson (GE) RX3i PLCs
Solutions / Products: Control Automation Systems, Safety Systems, Instrumentation, Communication Systems & Protocols, related Field Cabling, etc
Market Sectors / Project Applications: Oil & Gas, Water – Waste Water, District Cooling, Manufacturing, Infrastructure
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas; Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Electrical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 8
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma