We are looking for Audio/Visual/Light Operations Manager for our office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Manager will be responsible for Managing the Projects on site
• Manage client technical needs on-site and be the main point of contact for any client
technical needs, Have good knowledge in AVL and advise on the drawing and technical
execution for each project.
• Work in consultation with other departments in the planning, preparation, and
implementation of AV technical services for current and future event’s needs, primarily in
conjunction with the events Operation departments.
• Work with and manage staff and vendors as needed to properly operate and maintain AV,
sound, and lighting equipment inventory.
• Creation of technical documents for each project such as production list, equipment list, risk
• Handle all project management activities, resources, equipment and information;
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise;
• manage event logistics
• Purchase supplies and equipment where necessary in coordination with the management.
• Manage the use of the organization’s AV, sound, and lighting inventory and oversee the safe operation of all equipment.
• Master of AVL operations.
• Proven work experience as a Project manager or similar role;
• 5 or more years of events production and AVL industry experience.
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills with an ability to supervise crews of varying abilities
• Exceptional communication skills with a team-focused mindset Demonstrated effective
organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to perform and track general service and restocking expendables.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, CRM Software’s
• Candidates with have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Similar Field. The AVL Operations
• Expertise in the installation of AVL equipment for exhibitions, including Led wall, Rigging,
Lights, Sounds, and other installations.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Events Management
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; India; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates