Business Development Officer – Female
Nationality: Philippines (As per client’s requirement)
What we expect
- Candidate must have good communication skills in English
- The candidate needs to contact and communicate with potential clients to proceed with business
- Candidate should have experience and come from the professional services industry or consultancies firms.
- Sending Email Proposals and Cold-calling to companies/individuals.
- Creating, gathering, and maintaining client’s database for Email Marketing and Telemarketing. Support with document preparation and editing for proposals
- Liaise with agents to source candidates to be used at/for the purpose events
- Support with organizing meetings and coordinate with management, receptionist, and other secretarial/admin colleagues.
- Must be familiar with and ready to do administrative tasks assigned by superior officials.
- Any other tasks directed by superior officials
- Encouraging new and existing clients by creating and improving proposals
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team and independently.
• Confidence and good personal presentation with good social skills
• Computer literacy — competency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel
• Ability to work under pressure and comply with deadlines.
Salary will be decided on the basis of experience and discussed during the interview
If you have any queries, feel free to reach us at email@example.com
- Job Location
- Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies