The role in brief:
The Business Analyst is responsible for collaborating with the business unit to understand and analyze business requirements, and with the technical team to develop proposed solutions for a web-based product designed for the Customs modernization which has about 500 processes and over 50 modules.
- Experience showing adhering to Best practices to BABOK Standards is a plus.
- Should show proven experience in writing documents using UML, Use Case, User Stories, Activity Diagram, EPIC etc. Those without this experience will not be considered.
- Strong analytical and management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Proven experience in translating Business requirements into functional specifications
- Transferring Business knowledge to technical team which will also involve proper analysis, documentation and presentation.
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for projects, and translating these into functional specifications and test plans. This includes specifications related to applications, integrations, data migration and reports
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from stakeholders on the specifications
- Improves system by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer and the software development team by crafting and proposing valid, compelling solutions that meet customer business requirements throughout the development lifecycle
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8 Max: 11
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma