To deliver standard business support processes for a specific professional area of work, to facilitate effective service delivery.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
- Take responsibility for data integrity and for having complete set of soft and hard files, trackers and reports, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function.
- Provide guidance on routine business support methods and practices to junior colleagues to ensure services are delivered consistently up to the required standards.
- Work with a variety of individuals, taking on feedback, and ensure customer satisfaction through direct customer interaction and provision of timely and quality service to clients.
- Act as a focal point for creating purchase orders and purchase requisitions using WFP corporate systems.
- Act as a focal point for entering and updating real estate management data using WFP corporate systems.
- Inspect the conditions of the premises, including daily patrolling, and suggest areas for improvement and coordinate actions as necessary.
- Follow up on maintenance’s contracts, supervise inhouse contractors and monitor technical inspections and monthly maintenance visits.
- Organize storage rooms, archives and hard files and act as a storekeeper.
- Assist during refurbishment and renovation projects in the premises.
- Assist in identifying new suppliers in the areas of work, obtain quotations and finalize selection of suppliers in accordance with WFP procurement rules and regulations.
- Follow up on the timely submission of suppliers’ invoices and act as a focal point for invoices’ match on WFP corporate systems.
- Perform other duties as required.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of secondary school education, preferably supplemented by a university degree in Business/Public Administration, Commerce, Management or any other related field.
- Four or more years of progressively responsible work experience in facilities management is required.
- Previous experience with ERP systems is required.
- Previous UN experience or international experience is an asset.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Office.
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- High attention to details and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention
Language: Fluency in both English and Arabic is required.
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies