AJK Office activity is expanding due to BISP expansion, CBT has also started, so we need the position of BSA who could asist in Fiannace and HR related tasks.
At this level job holders are expected to take responsibility for completion of a range of business support activities requiring some interpretation of standard guidelines/practices. Job holders are able to recommend a course of action to staff at various levels and may allocate tasks to more junior colleagues. The incumbent will be reporting to the Head of Provincial Office, Muzaffarabad or the designate.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Collate information for inclusion in reports, documents and correspondence, to support the effective work of other staff.
2. Respond to standard queries and provide timely and accurate guidance.
3. Process and manage routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources
4. Manage and maintain records and databases, to ensure information is organised and readily available for staff.
5. Maintain relationships with a range of individuals through provision of business support to assist in information sharing and service delivery to staff.
6. Proof-read reports, documentation, correspondence, etc., making changes in line with established guidelines where appropriate.
7. Contribute to improvement of business procedures and processes.
8. Collect and perform basic analysis of data to contribute to quality business information management.
9. Provide guidance to junior colleagues in performing their duties.
10. Any other task as assigned.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of secondary school education, preferably supported by a University degree in related field (Business Administration, Management, Finance, or related area)
Experience: Five or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of specialised common business practices and methods, gained through relevant technical training and experience.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of individuals in order to provide a high quality support service.
• Ability to carry out basic data analysis and independently rectify problems requiring attention.
• Ability to monitor and record financial transactions.
• Good communication skills required to give and receive information and work with a variety of individuals.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Job Location
- Muzaffarabad, Pakistan
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies