We are looking for a skilled Call Center Manager for the Real Estate sphere to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
An excellent Call Center Manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As a call center manager, you must also have excellent customer service, sales and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Experience: 1-2 years (Preferred)
- Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabian, Hindi, Chinese (Required)
- Monthly salary package: 2000-5500 AED (depending upon the experience)
- Other variables: Earn up to 25% of sales commission
- Location: 51 Tower (Office 904) – Business Bay – Dubai – UAE
- Organization: Villa Elegance Real Estate LLC
- Joining time: Immediate
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.).
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.).
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses.
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.).
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
- Dubai,United Arab Emirates