Founded in 2011, with the vision of making a mother’s life easier, Mumzworld has pioneered a revolutionary and gold standard e-commerce shopping experience for all things mother, baby and child in the Middle East region.
Today, Mumzworld prides itself with being the premier, trusted and definitive source of mother baby and child products in the region, with the largest unique range of products. Mothers are at the heart of our brand. We not only strive to ensure that they make the most informed purchase decisions and receive a delightful, seamless and unique online experience, but also that they are empowered and engaged by the most supportive bilingual community. From the region, and for the region, we have impacted a community of over 2,000,000 Mumz and growing. Mumzworld has received numerous international and regional awards, anchoring it as the leader in its space. We are always on the lookout for the smartest, most ambitious talent who share our vision to build a best in class vertical ecommerce business, who are interested in contributing to the larger community and who believe that the only way to build great businesses is by being smarter, faster and more innovative than anyone else. We look for team players who are modest, understated, yet create a loud impact with their results. If that is you, we’d love to chat.
Here’s a snapshot of what your responsibilities would include:
- Maximizing (Feeding, Appliances, Wellness and Consumables) category sales revenue and profit.
- Negotiating contracts, contractual terms, promotion, and seasonal activities with relevant vendors.
- Stock planning, monitoring and managing to maintain the stock at healthy level as per the KPI’s set and managing OTB accordingly in collaboration with the Logistic department.
- Ensuring product availability and maintaining SKVIs, KVIs at the KPIs set.
- Creating a productive category strategy and range planning to implement across the site by identifying growth opportunities for categories.
- Analyzing trends and sourcing new brands including onboarding.
- Analyzing and reporting on category performance and enhancement.
- Responsible for the P&L of your department.
- Contributing to planning, trading and sales meetings with the ability to analyze trade and trends.
- Coordinating and finding solutions for any customer care and warehouse enquiries.
- Setting strong relationships and connections with key vendors to maintain proper investment and selling E-commerce features to maximize other incomes.
- Carrying out competitor analysis to identify opportunities and market trends.
- Ensuring pricing strategy is implemented and reporting risk.
- Communicating and reporting all key information to the Manager.
- Coordinating weekly and monthly marketing activities. To liaise with the marketing department to maximizing sales through Site.
- Category merchandising: to liaise with tech and marketing dept to ensure seamless navigation through the web/App to deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Helping in strategizing, planning & executing category campaigns in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Solution driven.
- Comprehensive understanding of MS office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to thrive in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Self motivated individuals that can also work as part of a team.
- Data oriented and analytical.
- Vendor management.
- Work autonomously.
- Able to multi-task and to work with all retail’s departments.
Your experience would include:
- More than 2 years of working experience in Ecommerce &/ Retail as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Category Manager or relevant role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Feeding, Appliances, Wellness and Consumables would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies