A leading financial company is actively recruiting a CEO to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing the company’s financial planning.
- Planning and performing risk management duties.
- Assisting with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the management team.
- Managing financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Reviewing all Finance, HR, and IT related procedures.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position within Payment/Financial/Technology Companies.
- Experience in developing and implementing profitable strategies at Board Level.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding negotiation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Financial Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies