Cloud Customer Engineer (Cloud Native & Digital Native)
- to create demo scripts in any one of the following scripting/programming languages: C#, Python, Perl and/or Shell Scripting.
- ability to rapidly prototype proofs-of-concept and technical demonstrations.
- to assess a prospect’s needs and recommend a course of action
- to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or equivalent practical experience – 5 years of experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team)
Experience Cloud Digital Native – Experience with Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies. –
Hands-on experience using and/or managing databases. Knowledge of Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, Big Query. –
Working knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 development platform, solutions, and related technologies (HTTP, – Basic/NTLM, cookies/sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML). –
Experience with Enterprise networking concepts (DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ). –
Demonstrable ability to create demo scripts in any one of the following scripting/programming languages: C#, Python, Perl and/or Shell Scripting.
Demonstrable ability to rapidly prototype proofs-of-concept and technical demonstrations.
Ability to assess a prospect’s needs and recommend a course of action
Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
Confident presenter with excellent presentation skills and the ability to persuasively present Google’s product offering
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies