The commercial manager will be covering the business sales activities in UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar. This person will directly be reporting to the Managing Director
A leading provider of scienfitic solutions for laboratories across the Middle East. They have developed a portfolio of world-renowned technologies in the fields of analytical, life and material sciences.
– Responsible for strategic brainstorming of business development initiatives.
– Coordinate with sales team on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to talk about annual sales and activities vs budget.
– Analyze sales reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth.
– Identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new markets
– To have a level of visibility on quotations as they are being prepared before issued by the sales team.
– Coordination with tendering and supply chain teams before offers go out.
– Custodian of developing annual sales targets per country, territory, products.
– Work cross functionally with marketing, finance and operations
– Numercial, analytical and detail-oriented knowledge of laboratory equipment.
– Market knowledge and competitor performance
– Superb negotiation capabilities
Tax-free competitive monthly salary and standard benefits (flights, insurance, bonus)
sales, business development, market insights
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies