Manage site activities implemented through the contract in the areas of upgrade modification and other works including manpower allocation, procurement, safety, quality etc. for onshore work. Close coordination with client representative, constructions groups and Operation Project for onshore work.
- Leading team in preparing construction Method Statements (MS) and monitor site execution work.
- Ensure that all construction activities will meet Company requirements, meets the budget, schedule, quality, safety and environmental.
- Manage all construction activities, including short and long term.
- Responsible for Construction activities, defining manpower and logistic requirements.
- Ensures co-ordination between various divisions, sections and disciplines during Construction execution, to ensure that all act in harmony for smooth execution.
- Ensures that all reports start from project commencement until close out will be provided based on schedule
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Shall possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution and other professional project management certifications.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in Oil and gas Industry of which at least 5 years as a Project or Construction Engineer for Onshore work
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to lead the team.
- Computer literate with knowledge of commonly used business software applications, especially Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / Outlook/Power point).
- Extensive knowledge in Mechanical and Piping Construction Management.
- Good understanding of oil and gas facilities modification and installations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good adaptability to multinational environment, with wide exposure to various cultures and customs.
- Must be familiar with safety and quality aspects of construction in live plant environment.
- Experience working in Shutdown environment is an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Construction and Building
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma