A leading pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Cost Accounting Analyst to be based in Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining adequate budgets, which include costs associated with operations.
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database.
- Fixed asset management.
- Plan and record variable costs.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies, variance analysis.
- Sales and Gross Margin Analysis.
- Assists in various financial research projects and ad-hoc analyses.
- Forecasting financial results and tracking actuals for cost accounting lines.
- Support the department in establishing, documenting, and implementing new processes as needed.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in cost accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Professionally qualified Accountant from a reputed/recognized Institute.
- Knowledge of IFRS, Saudi tax and corporate laws.
- High Sense of ownership and urgency.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures combined with a good analytical mindset and finance management.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
- Job Location
- Mecca, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical & Healthcare Equipment; Accounting
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies