Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Processing store orders accurately.
2. Attending day to day store issues and providing resolution or coordination assistance of the same.
3. Issuance of approved credit notes and debit notes
4. Handling of premiums
5. Management of exceptional items – switch over’s and contingencies.
6. Generation accurate reports on MMBL performance and McD’s issues
7. May be necessary to undertake tasks not covered in the above and will be discussed, agreed and managed as and when required.
8. Commitment to the support and compliance of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects
9. Handling Customer complaints
10.Communicating with McD Restaurants on all DC matters, late deliveries, products depletion, New products info etc
- Experience in warehouse and distribution / or FMCG will be an advantage.
- University/Relevant degree accountancy will be an advantage
· Strong and effective communication skills
· Flexible approach to working timings
· Detail and customer-service oriented
· Positive attitude and Excellent Team player.
- Computer literate with Advance Excel, Word &PowerPoint skills
- Fluent with speak, read and write English(Arabic an added advantage)
- Knowledge in WMS system , preferred
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies