Roles and Responsibilities
· Conduct meetings to gather business requirements from all functions in order to support managing demand and change management processes
· Identify new technologies, potential hardware, operating systems, and connectivity solutions in order to support the development/update of data architecture
· Build conceptual, logical, and physical data models in order to enable data integration and lifecycle
· Identify data privacy requirements and controls, and develop risk mitigation plans in line with data governance policies to mitigate and decrease potential risk occurrences
· Ensure proper identification and documentation of changes/modifications to solution components in order to secure compatibility of new components with already existing ones.
· Conduct acceptance testing on data components and accordingly assess and resolve strategic level risks
· Identify database technologies operations and instances and monitor performance across data sets
· Assist in the design of new/existing databases as needed.
· Assist with tuning queries for data extraction, management, and manipulation
· Gather feedback from relevant functions and other related stakeholders and accordingly reflect changes and improvements to ensure all data architecture needs are accounted for
· Develop reports to depict data architecture-related activities, highlighting lessons learnt and areas requiring improvement
· Adding custom roles through Active Directory or directly.
· Apply web service security through OWSM or using a wrapper whenever needed.
· Participate in migration & post migration configuration.
· Build data pipelines, Mapping, packages, views, materialized views, and procedures.