Head of Digital Transformation Director – Dubai – Permanent
Do you have a background in Finance or Banking?
As a Head of Digital Transformation Director you should have experience as below:
- Provide leadership and execution across all Group-wide customer channels
- Work closely and collegiately with global HQ establishing meaningful relationships with a range of senior C-Suite stakeholders to harmonize group wide vision and goals
- Formulate, design and execute growth plan and expansion in new territories across MENA
- Lead end-to-end delivery of all digital projects, including technology delivery
- Assume full ownership for the digital roadmap across all functions, business units and countries
To be successful for this role you should have:
- Extensive experience in conceptual innovation and strategic planning to real-time digital transformation execution and delivery
- Strong financial acumen in managing multiple budgets (operational, creative and technology etc.) and cost benefits analysis. Results-oriented with an emphasis on innovation.
- Experience in working in an agile environment and strong commercial appreciation of working across a range of primary industry sectors.
Does this role seem inline with your experience?
Want to know more? Reach out to me with your UpToDate CV and we can go from there
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies