To direct Facility Management department to manage and implement the facility service management and maintenance strategies, ensuring that assets of destinations are managed and serviced effectively to maximize savings while ensuring a high quality of service and compliance with relevant regulatory codes and regulations.
Our client is involved in one of the biggest luxury developments in the KSA Region with a focus on hospitality.
▪ Lead the identification of facility service and maintenance categories per facility and asset type and their associated requirements to facilitate project planning and controlling.
▪ Oversee project planning and programs for facility management and maintenance to ensure efficient use of resources to ensure that the organization is operating within agreed regulations.
▪ Manage the coordination with the Procurement and Contracts & Commercial departments to define SLAs and procure the required facility services. Determine SLAs that guarantee the fulfillment of energy efficiency and cost optimization ambitions.
▪ Ensure that third parties fulfill agreed services (e.g. parking, cleaning, catering, and HVAC) and ascertain adherence to required specifications to fulfill requirements of facility management plans.
▪ Set KPIs to measure the success of facility services and facility maintenance to enable tracking of operations and maintenance services provided against required standards.
▪ Monitor capital and operational projects under facility management to ensure completion according to design/plan and within timeframes and budgets to meet health, safety, and quality standards.
▪ Verify that facilities are well-maintained and repaired and ensure that renovations and refurbishments are completed to create a safe environment and ensure that operations run smoothly.
▪ Ensure maintenance of community buildings and housing, roads, transportation, and traffic management assets to ensure functionality, comfort, safety, and efficiency of the built environment.
▪ Review financial performance of assets and facilities regularly pertaining to operations and maintenance costs, assess variations from targets, and suggest actionable plans that enable costs to meet set targets.
▪ Lead the provision of short- and long-term technical solutions to facility management problems that may arise to proactively resolve such problems sustainably and uninterruptibly.
▪ Identify and execute opportunities to optimize and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of facility management operations.
The successful candidate will be strong in fiacilities management with a focus in hospitality property. Strong leadership skills and management skills are required.
This is an opportunity to advance within this market leader. A competitive remuneration package with associated/industry related benefits.
Facilities, Preventative Maintenance, Maintenance Strategies, Facility Service Management
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Facilities & Property Management
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies