Sales & Marketing
Date Written / Revised
Overall responsibility for total revenue and yield strategies, implementation and results including group and transient rooms, group food and beverage, meeting room rental, local catering, outlet, and other revenues. Strategies will include market mix, pricing, status, direct sales, marketing, and acquisition status and results. Maximize profitability for the hotel and outstanding quality service for the customers. Accountable to market performance and potential performance as well as budget, forecast, and target goals. Participate in total hotel management as a member of the hotel Executive Committee.
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and catering/banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Develop rates, group ceilings and deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Recruit, direct, manage, train and counsel sales staff. Oversee departmental matters as they relate to federal, state and local employment and civil rights laws.
- Actively participate in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings.
- Conduct/attend daily business review meetings, weekly strategic sales meetings, management meetings and other meetings as required/ requested.
- Manage/direct all advertising, public relations and promotional activities.
- Professionally represent the hotel in community and industry organizations and events.
- Participate as team player with other key executive members.
- Provide constructive feedback to all departments and to hotel sales and marketing staff.
- Be a leader and role model to all employees.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
– Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a strong command of English, Arabic and French in both
– Must possess strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word), Graphic Design software
– Have at least 3 years of Experience in hotel’s Sales & Marketing field
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Hospitality & Accomodation
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3