The position is responsible for supporting the implementation, and usage of various technologies in medical education delivery. This role is a key contributor to bridging the gap between business needs and educational solutions thereby positively impacting student learning outcomes.
- Participates in the implementation of educational technology and consults with various stakeholders to establish buy-in.
- Ensures automation solutions and workflows are in line with business requirements.
- Research and study varied educational technologies for the delivery of medical education. Makes recommendations in line with functional requirements and available budgets.
- Coordinates the training for faculty and staff (including large group, small group, and individual training) in various educational technological applications.
- Develops and manages onboarding materials and a library of videos on technical usage.
- Supports development and updating of policies and procedures related to medical education technology and delivery.
- Assess and provides support for the overall integration of ongoing technology programs in medical education, including curriculum/learning management systems (Elentra, ExamSoft etc.).
- Assess and provides support for the overall integration of ongoing technology programs in medical education, clinical reference applications and virtual reality applications.
- Supports the administration of third-party cloud-hosted medical education management solutions.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure adherence to information security and management policies.
- Devises mechanism to track and measure stakeholders’ satisfaction with various educational technologies used in the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, health sciences, education, or business administration.
- Certification in Business Relationship Management (BRMP); Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
- 7 – 8 years of progressive experience in medical education technology implementation and delivery with an emphasis on functional knowledge and stakeholder management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Stays abreast with emerging trends in educational technology.
- Knowledge of virtual reality platforms and instructional design and technology.
- Ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams including faculty, students, and staff.
- Proficient problem-solving skills and actively engages in critical thinking.
- Advanced communication skills and presentation skills demonstrating fluency in English and Arabic (preferred).
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Higher Education
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies