Install and maintain wiring and lighting systems and inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers. Conduct corrective and preventive maintenance to identify and repair electrical problems.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Conduct the preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance of all kind of electrical assets.
- Perform routine checks by inspecting electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Handle the daily electrical works in the mall.
- Coordinate with fit out contractors for installations.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment to coordinate with redevelopment energy meter readings.
- Handle the complaints of lightings and distribution boards.
- Maintain the proper history of the equipment maintenance.
- Execute work orders from the supervisor.
- Fill in the regular property inspections and checklists.
- Prepare material requests.
- Receive the materials and check the quality.
- Any other duties as assigned by the direct manager.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Electrical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Max: 3
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
- High school or equivalent