Ensures that standards of clinic care are continually being met all activities in the department and administer all activities carried out in the department.
– EDUCATION/ LICENSURE:
– Saudi Board, Arab Board or equivalent degree recognized by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS).
– Maintains a valid Saudi Commission for Health Specialties license (SCFHS) as ENT Consultant.
– PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
– Minimum of three (3) years’ experience practicing as ENT Consultant for a new contract as Consultant.
– Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working as ENT Senior Registrar for any promotion to Consultant post.
– SPECIALISED KNOWLEDGE:
– Must be emotionally stable and in good physical health.
– Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint Presentations, Outlook and Word.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely in both Arabic and English.
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies