The Enterprise Services Operation Engineer is responsible for Managing the Enterprise day to day Operations objectives for all Fixed products (SD-WAN, Security, CI, SIPT, IPVPN, EVPN, WDM, SD-WAN…Etc.), which includes configuration & provisioning and troubleshooting End to End responsibility, Order desk function and ensure all the services are handed over within the agreed SLA with the business and customers.
With us you will:
Be responsible for Managing the Enterprise day to day Operations objectives for all Fixed products (CI, SIPT, IPVPN, EVPN, WDM,SD-WAN…Etc.), which includes configuration & provisioning and troubleshooting End to End responsibility, Order desk function and ensure all the services are handed over within the agreed SLA with the business and customers.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Fixed including Enterprise and Broadband configuration, ensures that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established standards and procedures.
- Manage the order desk function to track for the full e2e cycle of the enterprise products delivery
- Responsible for and coordinate the provisioning:
- IP platforms (BNGs, customer CPEs, backhaul routers, NNIs…etc.)
- Tx Platforms (Microwave, WDM, ONT…etc.)
- Voice platforms ( IMS, CTS, SBC, HSS, SIP, H232, PBX, Signaling flow to establish IMS call, Call flow for voice,
- Performance report products
- Order desk to log the new requests and customer orders in the system
- Apply service configuration for enterprise solutions (CI, IPVPN, EVPN, SIP-T, PRI, WDM…etc.)
- Apply service request for configuration changes
- Engagement with Sales, Presale and Technology solution and delivery teams
- Configuration management.
- Update and maintain configuration database/inventory
- Handover tested services to service operation team on a technical level.
- Coordinate the troubleshooting of new product deliveries in case of failures with other stakeholders.
- Handling the incidents/follow up with various teams until problem resolution within agreed SLA for all enterprise services (CI, IPVPN, EVPN, DDOS, DWDM, IOT…etc.)
- Proactive Monitoring and ensure Associated actions are proposed to resolve the alarms. Regular health checks performed to avoid uncontrolled outages.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices.
- Develop Complete preventive maintenance schedule, and validate reports sent by Vendor to reflect the actual performance in the monthly invoicing
- Respond quickly and effectively to resolve various trouble tickets, monitoring system and network performance issues in accordance with applicable policies, standards and procedures. And Comply with and perform quality assurance programs.
- Serve on a rotational on-call schedule for emergency repairs and maintenance and Insure satisfactory completion of work by
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecom/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5-6 years of proven experience working in a large-scale telecom carrier/vendor and/or enterprise environment in similar profile.
- Minimum 5 Years configuration, operation and integration of fixed Enterprise network systems.
- Solid understanding of fixed access network – architecture, topology, troubleshooting.
- High communication skills & coordination with external and internal stakeholders.
- Familiar with Fixed network engineering design standards and specifications, relevant products and elements knowledge, and various planning & design tools.
- Minimum project management skills required.
- ITIL or PRINCE2 certifications are preferable
- Alcatel NRS1 or NRS2 certifications or Cisco Equivalent certifications CCNP or higher certification
- Minimum 5-6 Years of experience in Fixed Operations with telecom Vendors (Alcatel-Nokia) /Cisco/Juniper/Huawei /Operator on configuration, corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Good knowledge in (Alcatel-Nokia) IMS, CTS, SBC, HSS, SIP, H232, PBX, Signaling flow to establish IMS call, Call flow for voice
- Must have knowledge in (Alcatel-Huawei-Cisco, Juniper) IP, Routing, Switching, Netting, Subnetting, GPON, OLT, ONT, Fixed Access (SARs7705-7750-BNG-SAR-F-SDWAN)
- Good Knowledge in (Alcatel-Nokia)NMS Tx, Microwave, SDH ,DWDM, AMS, OMS and U2000
- Customer Communications Management
- Vendor management.
- Alcatel NRS1 or NRS2 certifications , Cisco Equivalent certifications CCNP or higher certification ,Juniper SDWAN Certification,
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Telecom/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or related fields