To provide support for on Microsoft Dynamics Business Central 14 to internal client and assist user for day-to-day operation using ERP system and customization for internal requirements
Technical skills, Activities, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Design new reports, XML Ports as per new requirements.
- Design, development, Testing and implementation of new customization in Navision.
- Gather requirements from the users and develop the requirements into workable programs and deliver the solution.
- Provide second line support and escalate to third line support where required.
- Experience in developing, implementing, interfacing and customizing Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION/Business Central.
- Technical programming/ basic code review/ debugging – C/AL, C/SIDE
- Dynamics NAV Web Services / Report designing
- SQL Server Administration and Development Knowledge
- Experience in developing SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Proven experience supporting Business Central 14 and higher version.
- Having excellent analytical skill
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to interact with System User and stakeholder
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Being able to prioritize tasks.
Experience of LS Hospitality will be added advantage
Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher
5 years work experience
Between 2/3 years experience in a similar role
Depth knowledge of MS SQL Server
SQL Report Builder
Advanced English level
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Software Development
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia