Executive Content – ECom | B&Q | KSA
End to end Management of the content creation of B&Q ecommerce website portfolio
• The job holder plays a critical role in helping the firm create interactive and written content that add value to the thousands of products sold online
• Work closely with the SEO Specialist to produce quality content that will not only appear in search engines, but drive traffic to the site, and convert into sales.
• The role will be responsible for the creation, optimization and execution of the naming convention as well as the creation of the content itself (Product titles, descriptions, unique selling points). Overtime the role will evolve into team leader and will encompass broader responsibilities such as blog article creation and will ultimately lead a team of content creators.
• As a member of the centre of service, the role will also build the content creation processes, SLAs and reporting structure.
• The role will also assist the performance marketing team into content creation (Captions, Push notifications, email headlines)
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Create content description for B&Q Ecom websites
Create the Content creation process (briefing document, SLA etc..)
Create naming conventions
Drive a team of external content writers (for blogs)
Assist the performance marketing team
Building strong relationship with internal teams. Excellent communicator within internal team to support correct timely execution