· Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Directors.
· Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.
· Schedules and attends meetings with executive’s, taking notes and recording minutes.
· Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, and conferences.
· Prepares minutes of meetings and ensure follow-up of action items till they are closed and provide feedback to reporting manager.
· Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of Executive team, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
· Coordinate with various departments, ensuring communication flow, and follow-up action items till they are closed and provide feedback to reporting manager.
· Answering and screening telephone calls and records all telephone messages.
· Performs office tasks including maintaining records and ordering supplies
· Determine matters of top priority and handle all day-to-day tasks accordingly.
· Assist manager organizing to do list and manage his appointment calendar
· In charge of executive traveling requirements (booking tickets/Visa applications..etc), and coordinate with the necessary departments when needed.
· Deals with incoming and outgoing mails and maintain top confidentiality of all work and all documents sent or received.
· Keep stationary supplies available and handy.
· Prepare required MIS reports as required by the manager.
· Maintain address books, including client and vendor contact details
· Create and modify PowerPoint presentations, excel reports and charts.
· Responsible about ADC announcement and HR News mail.
· Responsible about PMF & Leave Request with Receptionist.
· Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
· Undertake special projects as assigned, maintain confidentiality, and manage events in collaboration with facilities and marketing departments.
· Communication between the board, management, and members by giving proper notice of any meetings and timely distribution of materials such as agendas and meeting minutes.
· Coordinate with Facilities management to ensure maintenance and upkeep of the office and workspace.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.