Our company is looking to hire an Accountant to be responsible for all the financial records, general and administrative operations of our music school.
To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in accounting and office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such Excel. English fluency is mandatory.
Knowledge of Zoho software is a plus.
The suitable candidate will coordinate all the accounting and front-desk activities. We are seeking a personable and professional individual to be the first point of contact for our music studio. The role is seated at our music studio in J3 Mall on Al Wasl Road, Dubai.
- Processing transactions
- Receiving and storing invoices
- Collect payment by cash, cheques, and credit cards
- Manage transactions with customers and coordinate lessons payment
- Data gathering
- Responsible for the coordination, administration of the music studio
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel software
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Answering incoming phone calls, answering emails, and delivering good quality service to our customers.
- Ordering and purchasing music studio supplies
- Managing teachers staff calendars and schedules.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Performing Arts
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies