Responsible for the management of design, construction, logistics, procurement, and budgets to ensure the efficiency of time, quality and cost of assigned projects. He will be required to plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including hiring contractors and working with engineers, architects and vendors. Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare detailed project management and construction schedules for construction, restoration and refurbishment projects.
• Supervise the Construction Managers to monitor construction progress, including worker productivity and compliance with building and safety codes.
• Work with senior management and other stakeholders to ensure all projects are completed before schedule, of excellent quality and within the budget.
• To help create, implementation of systems and processes to guarantee cost and timeline efficiencies & reporting practices etc.
• To create periodic reports for various projects and prepare weekly projects snapshots and action plan.
• To Coordinate and manage Architects, Designers, Consultants, Purchase & Admin personnel, Technical Teams, Contractors, Vendors, Supervisors etc.
• Ensure a strong reporting system as per requirements of senior management and track the same. • Orange and Red flag issues which will impact progress and delivery of project and find mitigations solutions to get project back on track.
• To lead regular project review meetings with senior management and stakeholders.
• Inventory & Logistics Operations:
• Coordinate with all Purchase & Admin personnel, Data personnel, Contractors, Vendors, etc. General:
• Create, own and operate all systems to ensure operations run smoothly
• Work on continuously improving systems, technology, communication practices,
General Manager Page 2 of 2
vendors/contractor search and empanelment practices etc. to ensure decreasing costs, highest quality and timely delivery for construction, purchase, inventory, logistics operations maintenance.
• Analyse, manage and mitigate risks Key Performance Indicators
• Reduction of Expenditure
• Achievement of Revenue and Profit targets
• Achievement of short term and long term business results
• Measurable Business Growth.