About Pharmacy 4 Less
Pharmacy 4 Less is a Market Leader in the discount pharmacy space. We pride ourselves on delivering “More Care” to our customers through our services as well as “Less Cost” to them on our huge selection of products instore and online.
Pharmacy 4 Less is a Discount Chemist with a clear strategy to offer the best professional advice and service to customers at the lowest prices. Pharmacy 4 Less stores carry a price guarantee to beat all other competitor advertised prices.
Pharmacy 4 Less stocks a wide range of products including vitamins, baby products, first aid, nutrition, cosmetics, and skincare. Pharmacy 4 Less operates corporate and franchise stores, and also has an ecommerce presence which ships Australia wide and internationally. With a cost leadership strategy, Pharmacy 4 Less is committed to and prioritises utmost efficiency across all back, middle, and front office operations. We have four care values that are embedded in everything we do:
- Community – building relationships through connection, consultation and contribution.
- Agility – creating and responding to change by remaining flexible, balanced and assessable.
- Respect – due regard to the feelings, wishes or rights for others
- Excellence – A passion to refine the benchmark.
Business Unit Purpose – Marketing
To promote the business and brand of Pharmacy 4 Less, serving as the face of the company. Creating an overarching image that represents the company in a consistent way both internally and externally, including coordinating and producing all materials representing the business. This is achieved through managing the brand image and perception, design and manage marketing initiatives, manage brands online presence via social, search & display media, owned platforms, and content marketing and to be the voice of the consumer form the organisation.
As a rapidly growing National organisation, The Pharmacy 4 Less Marketing Department is looking to expand the team.
What Pharmacy 4 Less has to offer:
- Join one of the fastest growing pharmacy chains in Australia.
- Competitive remuneration.
- 5 day working week, with Friday and Saturday off.
- Work from our office in Irbid.
We have an opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our team – full-time.
The Graphic Designer position is part of a small, passionate, and creative marketing team responsible for the creation of market-leading promotional and brand communication, content, and retail merchandising, as well as associated, supportive marketing collateral, inclusive of digital and printed, across several platforms and formats including In-store, Mail-outs, EDM, Social Web and Print to promote the Brand.
As a part of the in-house creative team, this position requires someone resourceful and self-motivated to complete regular design tasks and undertake new projects.
Essential duties will involve, but are not limited to:
- Design and development of digital marketing collateral, including, but not limited to; website elements, email marketing, digital advertising, presentations, digital catalogue and brochures, etc.
- Design and development of physical marketing collateral, including, but not limited to; catalogues, flyers, posters, price tickets, point of sales etc.
- Monitor and update the websites/s graphic, content, and merchandising elements, under Design Manager’s vision / guidance.
- Oversee website graphic design changes, under the Design Manager’s vision and guidance.
- Aid in the creation and design of presentation, selling aids, marketing booklets and corporate collateral.
- Maintaining brand guidelines and ensuring all collateral meets these specifications
- Research ideas, source reference material, create new artwork & assist in the design process from concept to finished
- Track the design progress to ensure timely execution and delivery of designs.
- Maintain production schedules and delivery communication for design projects.
- Maintain digital, artwork and image library.