We are looking for an experienced Hotel Operation Sales/Marketing Manager to oversee the daily operations of our hotel as well as provide strategic direction. You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
You will work as team player with exceptional sales skills to be the next sales manager at our busy hotel. You’ll be in charge of developing a sales and marketing plan that includes soliciting new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue targets.
The goal is to enhance customer dedication and expand our clientele by strengthening our hotel’s reputation.
· Generate new business, close deals, and increase revenue by cold calling, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking
· Identify new business leads by examining local market trends and competition activities
· Conduct yourself as a professional representative of the hotel at various industry tradeshows, conferences, and adhere to the guidelines of the budget and marketing plan.
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs.
- Develops and maintains contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitor/convention bureau, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to resort business.
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients.
- Ensure all visual and written communication (internal/external, offline/online) is fully aligned with the hotels positioning and brand.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree/High school diploma in Hotel business or related field preferred
- Must have previous hotel management operation/sales experience working in the hospitality industry
- Minimum 5 year experiences or more at 4/5star hotel/resort.
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Hospitality & Accomodation
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Hospitality And Hotel Management