• Investigate accidents, injuries, or occupational hazards/illness’ to determine causes and put in place preventive measures.
• Report and review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections and environmental tests.
• Develop, plan, conduct or coordinate worker training sessions for areas such as safety law and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
• Interpret safety regulations in construction safety, and communicate accordingly.
• Maintain and build relationships with external organisations such as fire departments, mutual aid societies, and rescue teams in order to facilitate emergency responses.
• Write and revise safety regulations and codes.
• Recommend process and product safety features that will reduce employees’ exposure to work hazards.
• Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment in order to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
• Design, conduct or coordinate worker training courses that cover safety law and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
• Evaluate adequacy and relevance of existing policy, Implement corrective action health and safety violations
- Job Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 12