The Human Resources Business Partner will work closely with the Regional Vice President, Business Partners, global and regional Centres, and business colleagues in the Middle East & Africa to deliver on the global people strategy and operational plan. To be successful in this role, you will build strong relationships within the MEA sub-region and with regional and global colleagues, develop an understanding of local, regional, and global business priorities, advance those priorities through the deployment of people processes and drive effective talent and performance outcomes. The HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting and guiding employees and management through the full employee lifecycle, from planning, sourcing, recruiting, onboarding, capability development, engagement, performance management, talent review, and succession planning. The Business Partner also handles sensitive employee relations matters and helps to ensure compliance with applicable employment laws.
Leading/contributing to people-related programs or projects solving key business needs
- Partner with local and regional business leaders, Business Partners and Regional Centers to understand strategic and operational priorities and to develop, coordinate and/or deploy solutions to meet priority needs. (Could include, but is not limited to, organization design changes, new job design reviews and evaluations, capability enhancement and development, workforce planning, talent and career path development, and succession planning)
- Participate as an active and effective member of the MEA management team.
Deploy cyclical people processes and programs across the MEA Sub-Region
- Lead and/or support the deployment of our people processes in close collaboration with Regional Centers and local managers. Processes span across the employee lifecycle from sourcing, recruiting, hiring and onboarding, payroll, benefits, time, and attendance to engaging, performing, developing, and rewarding our people.
- Work with department heads, local finance, the Vice President, EMEA, and global Executive Business Partners on Workforce Planning and Forecasting.
- Work closely with business leaders to coach, advise and challenge so that our people processes are used effectively by leaders to deliver outstanding talent and performance outcomes.
- Identify and implement ongoing improvements to our processes and practices to drive simple, consistent ways of working and deliver stronger outcomes.
Coaching and developing people managers to build their capability and confidence to be independently capable
- Provide performance management guidance to people managers, including coaching, counseling, onboarding, career development, and performance improvement.
- Build emerging and new people managers’ capabilities, at every opportunity, with the intent to help them progress to independently capable and confident to lead and manage their team fully.
Employment relations and managing complex and/or escalated employee or manager requests or organizational demands (including governmental health & safety guidance and legislation)
- Handle and resolve employee relations cases in line with company policies, including performance, conduct, and fitness for work issues. As necessary, work closely with (external) legal counsel.
- Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations as required and in response to issues and grievances raised.
- Stay up to date with changes in the local employment legislative environment, ensuring our practices are always compliant and identifying where any changes need to be made.
- Identify trends and learnings and recommend improvements and preventative measures.
- Create and manage letters and templates required through case management.
- Manage any local additions or changes to Global Employment Relations policies/processes or any Local Employment Relations policies/processes.
Identify and champion continuous improvement opportunities
- Continually look for opportunities for the team to work more effectively and have a greater impact on the business. Share these ideas and move them forward to implement.
- Champion and lead the ongoing transformation of our practices to simple, consistent, and global ways of working.
- Use data to gain insight and inform where to prioritize effort best.
- Actively support employee and manager needs.
- Provide input to Business Partners and Regional Centres on how we can improve our strategy, policy, processes, and practices, including leading and participating in improvements through execution.
Team Role (Individual Contributor)
- Follow relevant quality procedures to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
- Undertake additional quality responsibilities (e.g., audit) when appropriately trained to undertake these responsibilities.
- Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules, and instructions, and reporting workplace hazards, incidents, or injuries to the manager.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Medical & Healthcare Equipment
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies