· Maintain HR systems and processes.
· Provide support and guidance to HR staff.
· Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
· Conduct employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
· Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
· Conduct performance and salary reviews.
· Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
· Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives.
· Analyze trends in compensation and benefits.
· Design and implement employee retention strategies.
· A Master’s degree/ PhD program in human resource management.
· A minimum of 12 years of human resource management experience preferred.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations.
· Thorough knowledge of UAE laws and regulations.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Administration Support Services; Business Support Services; Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Master’s degree
- Min: 35