Air Products is a world-leading industrial gas company developing, engineering, building, owning and operating many of the world’s largest industrial gas projects.
The position, reporting to the HRS Operations & Maintenance Lead, operates and maintains a hydrogen customer station or transfill. The position will be based at one of the HRS location within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The position will help implement the necessary systems and measures to comply with safety, technical & operations standards, quality processes, and plant & equipment maintenance requirements.
The position emphasizes teamwork, communications, organization, and hands-on technical skills.
- Provide & maintain a safe work environment: employ good housekeeping methods and comply with all company & industry procedures and standards to prevent injuries
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained for all safety-related & maintenance activities
- Operate the units as prescribed by the Work Instruction Procedures and monitor the refuelling process
- Perform preventative maintenance activities to ensure safety and reliability of the equipment, processes, and controls. Monitor & evaluate machinery condition and performance
- Communicate proactively if any issue, and consult with the regional HRS lead for timely troubleshooting and resolution
- Promote an atmosphere of team spirit through open communication
- Drive continuous improvement in safety, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Foster positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Job Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies