Qualification / Requirements:
- Engineering graduate preferably with MBA.
- Minimum 15- 20 years of experience in business development and EPC Contracting.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in north and west African Market in Business Development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management of business development in big contracting organizations (Billions $ of Revenue)
- Have done at least four (4) successful JVs.
- Have an extensive experience and relations with global EPC Companies.
- Ability to travel (international as and when required).
- Hands on experience in joint ventures, mergers, and acquisition.
- Working knowledge of required software.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ability to interface effectively with all stake holders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Arabic, English and preferably French.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Electrical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Master’s degree