*Multi skilled technician to carry out fault diagnosis, remedial repairs, calibration and planned preventative maintenance of the IT/ELV systems.
*The typical equipment being IP CCTV systems, Security systems, Security Gates, Central Battery System, and Lighting control system and associated equipment and associated equipment. Will have to work under the directions of the Project Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Will work across a range of technically complex and sensitive IT/ELV Systems in a university environment.
· Will carry out remedial repairs and preventative maintenance of IP CCTV systems, Security systems, Security Gates, Central Battery System, and Lighting control system and associated equipment and associated equipment.
· Will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of build sites, including leading and managing a laborers/helper on site as assigned.
· Will coordinate with Site Supervisor on all sub-contractor scheduling and material ordering.
· Will ensure to build site has tools and materials needed for day’s task
· Will be responsible for taking deliveries of materials and supplies; ensures all tools and materials are maintained and safeguarded.
· Will review and offer suggestions to the project schedule and implement with little or minimal direction.
· Will adhere to safety policy and practices, and create a positive and encouraging work atmosphere.
· Will be available after hours, as is reasonable, for emergencies.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience and having working experience on the following systems – IP CCTV systems, Security systems, Security Gates, Access Control System, Structured Cabling System and associated IT/ELV System .
- Experience in IP Addressing, NVR Configuration, Switch Configuration, Storage & Serve IS A PLUS
- Experience in leading a team IS A PLUS
- Knowledgeable in ADMCC Standard IS A PLUS
- Experience in Project Estimation IS A PLUS
- With Driving License (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- UAE Driving License (Required)
- Job Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Security & Fire Systems; Installation & Technical Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Certification / diploma