The ideal candidate should perform the following tasks:
- Maintain and intermittently improve our client network configuration and infrastructure.
- Monitor and maximize our network performance.
- Provide troubleshooting and configuration support by using strong technical skills in Linux and/or Windows environments and IP networking.
- Manage network devices and components like servers, services, switches and routers.
Applicant should possess:
- Strong knowledge of Domain controller, active directory , DNS …etc
- Strong knowledge of protecting and secure traffic of computer knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of servers operating systems Windows/Linux
- Knowledge of building and development of computer networks.
- Strong knowledge of connectivity testing and basic commands.
- Ability to organize and document tasks and technical issues and reporting skills.
- Communication skills with team members and clients
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 6
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma