Flow Talent are working with an international law firm who are actively recruiting a Media & Technology Lawyer for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Preparing and finalising commercial contracts.
- Advising on procurement, development, licensing, transfer, and protection of their products, services, and e-commerce.
- Advising on regulatory compliance and procedures as per local law including data structuring and strategy.
- Perform legal research to foresee and resolve legal issues – determining the appropriate course of action.
- Nurture existing client relationships as well as identify and build new opportunities across the Middle East.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years Post-Qualified Experience at an international law firm.
- Proven experience with commercial contracts and data protection.
- In-house and private practice experience within a technology, telecoms, or financial services organization.
- Must have Middle East experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable with being client-facing.
- Fluent in English, Arabic would be advantageous.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Law Firm
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies