Area of Responsibility
The role will work on all aspects of matters of architecture, integration, and life-cycle success of the UAV systems, ranging from requirements management, development, certification, and entry into service of the aircraft.
• Define and Manage system requirements – including but not limited to regulatory, safety, human factors, design, environmental, manufacturing, quality, operational, and service requirements at system and component level to meet aircraft level needs
• Define roadmaps and schedules, organize and prioritize the work, track and communicate progress.
• Propose and evaluate technical concepts, perform system safety analysis, generate engineering drawings and design specifications, test plans and reports, compliance documentation and system engineering processes.
• Communicate integration and coordination activities with various departments and the certification authorities
• Define and coordinate laboratory and flight test campaigns together with the flight operational team
• Work closely with suppliers to select, procure, design, and build components for the aircraft system.
• Work closely with other teams including Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, Certification, Flight Test, and Manufacturing. Profile