We are looking for a qualified Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
· Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
· Shape and communicate our vision and mission
· Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
· Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters,
· market applications and sales estimates
· Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns, and
· assess ROI and KPIs
· Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors
· Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
· Monitor consumer reactions and campaign KPIs.
· Devise innovative growth strategies.
· Lead the creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action.”
· Ensures all correspondence, materials, presentations, and proposals seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free, of the highest quality, and relevant to the client’s business challenges.
· Communicates findings, insights, and recommendations in a clear compelling manner in written, oral, and presentation forms.
· Understands the critical nature of and oversees backup and archiving of key client deliverables, credentials, and case histories.
· Recognizes the critical importance of documenting work.