Math Teacher (Secondary School)
- Preparing maths lesson plans as per the grade levels.
- Explaining mathematical concepts in easy and understandable terms to the students.
- Using real-life examples to teach geometrical concepts.
- Developing students’ interest in mathematics.
- Planning and creating teaching materials.
- Giving projects and assignments to the students.
- Organizing a surprise test in the classroom.
- Correcting the test papers and grading them.
- Facilitating classroom discussions on various topics.
- Attending parent-teacher conferences.
- Distributing learning materials to the students.
- Providing additional teaching support for slow learners.
- Building a strong relationship with the students.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Primary, Prep, & Secondary School
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Australia; Canada; Georgia; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; South Africa; United Kingdom; United States
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma