Our mission is to accelerate de-carbonization of hard-to-abate industries, starting with steel. To do this, we need to break new ground. By combining leading expertise and new technology with clean energy, we are on a path to take global leadership within green hydrogen, enabling us to transform steelmaking and other sectors. Changing an industry is not a small task, but we know it’s possible, and necessary, for our customers, society, and our planet.
Things are moving fast, and we are accelerating. At the beginning of 2020, we announced our plans to make the steel industry fossil-free, and in 2022 we will start construction of our first plant. We want to build diverse, dynamic and driven teams. We look for ambitious individuals, sharing our vision of cutting CO2 emissions down to zero. As a team, we innovate, collaborate, and enjoy the ride.
We are proud to be in a position to expand our team and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans in 2023. We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical (static) and Piping Engineering Lead to be based in our Stockholm office, and the successful individual will be engaged on a contract basis for an initial 6-month period (renewable), with the likelihood of long-term work ahead on the project, and potential permanent employment if preferred.
The Mechanical (static) and Piping Engineering Lead is responsible for overseeing the design work for all Mechanical and Piping engineering for project Boden – our 4 billion EUR green steel project site. As engineering lead, you are responsible for managing our engineering partners, and will be responsible for ensuring coordination of our engineering partners to reach cost and time-efficient design solutions for all Mechanical and Piping works.
- Take ownership of all Mechanical (static) and Piping engineering and design for the project
- Provide leadership and guidance on developing the engineering and design strategy and concepts.
- Manage engineering work to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specifications, and process equipment operating targets.
- Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Manage the work of our EPCM engineering partners for Mechanical (static) and Piping engineering and design
- Develop or select engineering and design standards and procedures to ensure that quality requirements are met and consistent.
- Deliver engineering work on time, on budget, and with excellent quality.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Mechanical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies